In every vertical installation the metrics and demands are different. Next to the type of crops, also distance fixture to crop is crucial to choose the best option in multi-tier lighting.
To provide the best Multi-tier solutions for your indoor facility / vertical farm, always ask for a lightplan.
Versatile and scalable LED lighting fixtures engineered specifically to power professional propagation, vertical, and multi-tier cultivation.
Features & Benefits
- Space efficient—just 15cm mounting height required
- Energy efficient—up to 3.2 μmol/J
- Increase light levels while lowering energy usage
- Faster time to harvest allowing more crop cycles
- Ideal for clone rooms, tissue culture, seed propagation, microgreens, microherbs and leafy greens
- 9 tailored spectrums for specific plant response
- Dimmable (10% - 100%) via 0-10V control
- Compatible with 120-277V power
Arize® Lynk is available with multiple spectra offerings for versatility in any application. These spectrums quickly deliver high quality crops for today’s dynamic grower. Available in lengths: 0.6m, 1.2m and 2.4m
Enjoy Broad Spectrum without Losing Efficiency
Broad spectrum light sources offer indoor cultivators a range of benefits, not least a more pleasant working environment making it easier to spot pests or plant issues. Our newly-developed and rigorously tested BRI spectrum delivers proven results with its balanced, broad spectrum while still operating at an incredible efficiency of 2.3 μmol/J.
ARIZE® FACTOR ML300
High-efficiency professional LED grow light designed to power vegetative growth in high density indoor cultivation spaces.
Features & Benefits
- More light, fewer watts—PPF up to 1728 µmol/s using just 622W
- Efficiently drive vegetative development in single or multi-tier environments
- Versatile—each light bar can hang independently from top or side hanging bars
- Reliable and rugged: passes the industry’s most extensive testing
- rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection
- Wide (140°) spread for even lighting over a 4’ by 4’ footprint
- Cover more area with up to 3x fewer fixtures
- Three tailored spectrums for targeted plant response, from strong initial growth to increased production of secondary metabolites
- Deeper penetration promotes compact and more canopy level flowering sites
Professional LED Horticultural Lighting for Single or Multi-Tier Indoor Farms
Arize® Factor ML300 provides a robust, reliable and scalable lighting solution for the most demanding, high-density, indoor vertical cultivators. Tested to the industry’s most rigorous standards, Arize® Factor ML300 offers some of the highest performance and efficiency in its class. Ideal for multi-level growth chambers, cultivators enjoy fast, vigorous growth while using less energy.
Available with 4-, 5-, 6-bar arrays