This Privacy Statement explains how cubicgrow.eu (the "website" or "we") obtains, uses, and discloses your Personal Information when you access or use this website to place an order.
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We gather specific data about your device, how you interact with this website, and data required to fulfill your requests when you visit the website. If you get in touch with us for customer service, we might additionally gather more information. Any information that can be used to specifically identify an individual is referred to in this privacy statement as "Personal Information," which includes the data listed below. For further details on the Personal Information we gather and why, see the list below.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what websites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with this website.
- Purpose of collection: to load the website accurately for you, and to perform analytics on website usage to optimize our website.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our website using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our vendors if needed for a customized project.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including bank numbers, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our vendors and if needed a shipping company.
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: to provide customer support and process sales orders or our newsletter.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose:to provide customer support towards our vendors only.
Individuals under the age of 21 are not permitted to use this website. We do not collect Personal Information from children on purpose. If you suspect your kid has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address listed below to request deletion..
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
As indicated above, we share your Personal Information with service partners to assist us in providing our services and fulfilling our contracts with you. As an example:
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to provide you with services such as providing products for sale, processing payments, delivering and fulfilling your order, and keeping you informed of new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and this website;
- Compliance with our legal responsibilities;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order at Cubic Grow BV, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below .
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in the Netherlands at Cubic Grow BV only.
When you visit our website, a cookie is (a little piece of data) is downloaded to your computer or device. We use various types of cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, social media, and content cookies. Cookies improve your surfing experience by enabling websites to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you won't have to re-enter this information every time you visit this website or navigate from one page to the next. Cookies also offer information on how visitors use the website, such as if it is their first visit or whether they return frequently.We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our website and to provide our services.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
Cookies can be controlled and managed in a variety of ways. Please keep in mind that deleting or blocking cookies might have a severe impact on your user experience, and portions of our website may become inaccessible.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you may select whether or not to accept cookies using your browser options, which are frequently available in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu.
Please keep in mind that blocking cookies may not totally prevent us from sharing information with third parties such as our advertising partners. Please follow the instructions in the "Behavioral Advertising" section above to exercise your rights or opt-out of specific uses of your information by these parties.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Cubic Grow B.V., Oranjelaan 20, 1421 AK Uithoorn, Nederland
Last updated: 02/11/2022
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: email@example.com