Proven to increase plant growth, fruit ripening speed and yields.
To provide the best intracanopy solution for your greenhouse crop, always ask for a lightplan.
Features & Benefits
- Best-in-class efficiency of 3.5 μmol/J
- PPF up to 346 µmol/s using just 99W
- Daisy-chainable—up to 165 fixtures
- Bidirectional 120° beam angle precisely targets light dispersion
- Installs within the canopy to supplement top lighting
- IP66 and Wet Location rated
Adding supplemental LED lighting within the canopy of high wire crops is proven to encourage plant growth, accelerate fruit ripening speed and substantially increase yield. The Integral features a bidirectional 120° beam angle, immersing lower leaves on both sides of the fixture in light, and best-in-class efficacy of 3.5 μmol/J, for more sustainable growth.