LED solutions are indispensable in a modern closed cultivation environment. LED contributes significantly to year-round production in most crops. Top Lighting is therefore widely used in greenhouses or indoor facilities with sufficient height.
To provide the best Top Light solutions for your indoor facility and/or greenhouse, always ask for a lightplan.
ARIZE® ELEMENT L1000 GEN2
Cover large areas with fewer fixtures, reducing capital investment. Powerful LED top lighting solutions for year-round productivity in greenhouses and indoor farms.
Features & Benefits
- True 1:1 replacement for legacy 1000W HPS greenhouse fixtures
- Available in eight varied spectrums, from dual-band purple to broad white
- Ultra-slim form factor for minimal crop shading
- Superior uniformity: our unique XW Optic reduces fixture count by up to 15%
- High performance: PPF of up to 2350 µmol/s
- Assembled with pride in USA
The next generation of the Arize Element L1000 is the go-to solution for commercial greenhouse growers of all sizes, offering industrial-strength reliability and class-leading efficiency. Engineered to be a 1:1 replacement for legacy HPS grow lights, cultivators can produce high-quality harvests throughout the year while saving a significant amount of energy compared to legacy grow lights.
ARIZE® ELEMENT R-series
Cover large areas with fewer fixtures, reducing capital investment.For Yearround optimum crop growth!
Features & Benefits
- True 1:1 replacement for legacy 400W & 600W HPS greenhouse fixtures
- The most efficient LED growlight with a efficacy of up to 3.5 μmol/J
- Designed specific to grow crops indoors
- Operating temperature of up to +50 ᵒC
- IP66 rated and UL wet rated for easy watering and cleaning
- Easy to install with seconds
Arize Element-Top Light R1000, R600 and R400 are an LED growing system designed to improve growing in a greenhouse and in an indoor farm. The system provides a medium light output with less heat than a HID (HPS or MH) system and offers the perfect spectrum for efficient cultivation all year round.
Engineered to be a 1:1 replacement for legacy HPS grow lights, cultivators can produce high-quality harvests throughout the year while saving a significant amount of energy compared to legacy grow lights.